Who are we?
This has us running multiple branches in education, events production, and creative endeavors to achieve simultaneous goals, which are:
1. preservation of the traditional arts
2. fostering art that pushes boundaries and defies expectations
3. accessibility to the South Asian arts
4. education for all levels (from newcomers to pre-professionals)
5. maintaining high standards in all aspects of our work
6. continuous improvement in both business and the arts
7. supporting our community of artists
8. widening our audience pool
10. providing an environment for academic scholarship
Anamika-Navatman has numerous branches to support these endeavors from educational programming to large scale accessibilty events. And just as we provide multiple services, each program we create manages more than one goal: for instance, the recording studio manages to cover three goals: sustainability (by selling our productions on iTunes and generating money through rentals), supporting the artist community by giving them a place other than India to record their music (and also providing discounted services of production), and creativity.